Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Selling last stock of genuine yonex cotton bags and mint condition ARC7..only in KL

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Smichz, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Selling yonex cotton bags,mint ARC7 and brand new rare" 2UG4 3rd gen Ti10..only in KL

Selling my last 12 pcs of stocks of yonex cotton bags.Buy 5 free 1.Each for 40RM.So,Take 6 at 200RM,or take 12 for 400RM.Prefer to meet up in KL during 20th-22nd of february,around Bukit Bintang Area.:)

My number is 012-6527704,but i'll only be available on 20th-23rd morning,during my stay in KL.Before or after,i wont be available on my number.So,if u wanted to order one,just add my msn on smichz@hotmail.com.

[​IMG]

Also available,Arc 7 CH code 3UG4 for 370RM.95% condition。No paint chip,maybe just some small scratch caused by picking up the shuttles from the ground.

Brand new Ti10 3rd gen 2UG4,at 450RM.Some of u knows how hard to find a 2U 3rd gen.So,worry less about the frame getting sunk problem.

[​IMG]

Thx for ur attention!
    :)

#1 Smichz, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010