Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Shadow of Slim 10

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by roymadd, Apr 23, 2003.

1. roymadd

roymadd Regular Member

Tech
    Guys...we already know that slim 10 has been discont....if let say i want to find something feel like slim 10 in these days, what type of racket that you'll recomended..??? pls help....!!!!:confused:

2. A_F

A_F Regular Member

Electronics MFG
    Hmmmm,

Slim 10 was a truly classic racquet.....you should try, i mean do try and compare for yourself, the Yonex TI7 Light, the new blue colour racquet. It has a very slim head as well, seems to be a Slim 10 with a bit torsionally stiffer face, due to the TI inserts....

Regards,
    AF

3. roymadd

roymadd Regular Member

Tech
    Thanks A_F....i will try out the Ti7..but need to search for the price in MY...

Currently i have cab21sp, Ti10sp and Iso Slim 10 sp in my bag...and i plan to get another Ti10(backup), Iso 800 tour sp, and Iso-Ti-SS-sp....what did you think...is it worth to keep these racket.....????:D