Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Sheffield Restringing Services

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Big Smash Jim, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Big Smash Jim

Big Smash Jim Regular Member

May 19, 2011
    Hi Just to let you all know I offer a restringing service in the south yorkshire area, I am UKRSA qualified and play in the mens sheffield plastics league for wisewood.
    I have a very powerful smash and after many times of breaking my own strings I decided to learn how to do the job myself. I live for the game of badminton and tennis and know how much a diference it makes to have your racket tuned to perfection with the right strings. I charge £15 for a badminton racket with yonex bg65ti fitted, I also repair broken rackets and sell ashaway products and their rackets are superb and in my opinion the best available. I use a wise 2086 electronic tensioning machine which gives consistant results.
    So if you want a racket professionally restringing give me a bell on 07989894561 or 0114 2885314 you can also find me on under racket restringing services
    Kind regards James