Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Since Jonas is in Singapore, How abt sparing a few hrs to play badminton with us?

Discussion in 'Jonas Rasmussen Forum' started by Biogentic, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Biogentic

Biogentic Regular Member

student
    If that is no problem for u, then i guess there will be quite a few Singapore members here willing to meet u for a match maybe. Certainly very earger to play with an international badminton player. Although skill r way below of yours but i believe a few words of guidance from u will certainly lead me to another stage.

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Hey, that's maybe a bit strong... don't forget that playing badminton is Jonas' job! Would you ask any other performer to perform privately, for free? ;)

3. Biogentic

Biogentic Regular Member

student
    defintely not asking a performer to perform for free but i defintely can say that Jonas treat badminton more of a hobby than a job and since it is a hobby, money will not come in the first place, the most impt is both party enjoy, but maybe Jonas got alot of things to do tat he can`t spare a few hrs, so i am just asking only

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    Mag, you are just jealous.... ;)

5. JR

JR Regular Member

Professional Badmintonplayer
    Professional!!

First of all!! I`m a professional badmintonplayer which means I take it very seriously!!

Badminton comes first, after my girlfriend!!!

I`m also playing mixed here in Singapore and is going to play tonight very late!! That`s why I have to decline your request about playing with you!! I`ve got to stay focused as long as I`m still in the tournament!!

If we lose maybe we can make some arrangements!! If you just want to meet me we can arrange for a meeting in the hall for those who are interested! But if you want me to coach you I`ll have to charge you money because when I coach back in Denmark I`ll get paid like any other normal job!!

If you`re still interested please let me know how many you are and what you would like to do!!

Kind Regards

Jonas

6. Biogentic

Biogentic Regular Member

student
    is ok i understand that u r busy with your tournament