Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Spore Starhub telecast of BWF series

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2009' started by pjswift, Jan 20, 2009.

1. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Starhub has decided to opt for the delayed telecast package for badminton, it seems.Delayed telecast of most SS on ch22 is expected, starting with MO09:

21/01 MO SF:4.30-9pm (yes, today)
    22/01 MO F :1-6pm
    26/01 MO SF:1.30-6pm
    27/01 MO F :12.30-5.30pm

KO09 is scheduled for Feb, so monitor the TV listings daily.
    If you have the Hubstation box, it's neat as it can record and save a lot of time(and electricity) with fastforwarding.If you haven't got Hubstation, it's worth to upgrade from your current setup box.It only costs $4 more per month and you can save that amount by saving electricity through watching the portion of what's recorded.
    Well, have to say Spore Starhub's a poor cousin of Astro and Indovision.But better than nothing?

2. Noridayu

Noridayu Regular Member

Childcare Teacher
    It is confirmed in my replay the MO. I will sit down and watch my supportment as it refreshing for me and drawn me back to the beautiful memories that I had in Malaysia and be a part of the team that create the wonderful atmosphere in the Stadium.

3. Noridayu

Noridayu Regular Member

Childcare Teacher
    Yes. It is confirmed in Channel 22.