Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Sport Massage-Does it Help?

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by ayiee1976, Nov 8, 2009.

1. ayiee1976

ayiee1976 Regular Member

Internal Auditor
    Today I'm going for a sport massage to try to relief my back and knee pain...I think because of overused...and my over weight problem..

I'm 33 years old, 175cm with 89kg...BMI indicate I'm got obesity. I play 3-4 time regularly each session is about 2 hours...due to this problem I may have to limit my badminton. usually i do 10 minute warm-up before the game, but never do warm down...

Just want to hv your comment on sport massage-does it help to relief some pain?

2. ayiee1976

ayiee1976 Regular Member

Internal Auditor
    Just for info...for those who are from K.L and need a good sport massage, u could try equal fitness neal KL central....http://www.equalfitness.com.my/about.html

I have try it...and the masseurs all professional (from sport science UiTM)...

I got the full body massage...they said i got MCL, musccle stiffness and shoulder stiffness...but nothing sirious.

Now they got promo...3x for RM180...

Not a marketing for them but I find that this place really does a good job providing massage for sportmen.