Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

start a new forum for fake racquet

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by chibe_K, Jun 4, 2004.

1. chibe_K

chibe_K Regular Member

Nowadays, there are so many fake racquets out there in the market. The risk of getting one from online stores or even friends are greater. I wonder if it makes sense to start a new forum for members to contribute tips that help to differentiate fake from genuine racquets.
    If starting a new forum is out of touch, I find it helpful to have a dedicated area where I can find the tips. I just like to know what you guys think ?

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Its hard to differenciate fakes nowadays. Maybe you can search for Fakes rackets thread in this forum.

3. herovc

herovc Regular Member

bluejeff has provide his richful knowledge to ID the fake Yonex from original in his site.... and i think he and other QYI (QUALIFIED YONEX IDENTIFIERs) like ants are going to keep us alert on this issue :D

vc

4. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    I hoped that your friends wouldn't try and sell you a fake racquet as the real McCoy (they wouldn't be your friends...) :D

Buy non-Yonex (no fakes there) :D :D :D

5. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    right now, fake rackets on its own doesn't generate enough traffic for a new forum..

if however, someone volunteers to write an article on fake rackets, and promise to update it regularly, that will be very excellent... *hint* *hint*... :)

6. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    Bleujeff is very good in spotting fake, wonder if he will accepts^^

7. New_Guy04

New_Guy04 Regular Member

I think this is a very good idea . i always wanted to have a thread that can be used on 4 a long time... yonex won't stop making raquets unless WWIII appears or something...:D

O ya. and besides that, getting tips for fake raquets, i think, is useful too!

8. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Post a sticky thread with bluejeff's website as the start should be good enough as for now. ;)

9. pentium4

pentium4 Regular Member

Student
    what we really need is a "sticky" thread where people can ask for recommendations of racquets.

10. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Sorry, I was in a family trip last week, so I didn't see this thread till today.:eek:

Cool, I will be honored to do so :)

However, this is so far I have, as an example:
    http://free.hostdepartment.com/b/bluejeff/index.html , or
    http://free.hostdepartment.com/b/bluejeff/

(as well as in the http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15203&highlight=spot+fake)

If there is a sticky thread on identifying fakes, I think I will update details on it pretty frequently. (Please let me know how I should do it; or I can just simply write a new thread, and ask Kwun to make it sticky. Let me know:))

11. prophet

prophet Regular Member

teacher
    Jeff,

I think you should be on the Yonex payroll :)

You are doing a great service to rid the world of fakes by giving everyone the information to spot the fakes.

(Only acceptable instance is if the seller honesty explains it is a fake and the buyer chooses it any way, that is a different story).

Anyway, caveat emptor (buyer beware).