Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

stringers in new delhi, lucknow, India

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by badmad, Aug 18, 2006.

1. badmad

badmad Regular Member

guys,
    i hv not been playing active badminton for past 18 months.. so had my strings cut in all of my rackets. this december i am coming to india and planning to get my rackets. before that, i wanted to get it restrung in new delhi.

do you guys know of any good shops in delhi where I can buy good strings and get my racekts strung? there is another catch that I'll be in delhi on sunday. So if you can tell me a shop which is open on sundays too, it'd be great.

looking fwd to it,
    badmad

2. Shuttle_Slicer

Shuttle_Slicer Regular Member

Cardio-Vascular Surgeon
    If your going to Punjab...

There just opened a new yonex retailer in Jhalander Punjab. They can string your racket and they sell all of the strings that are available from yonex...:D

3. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Prices of Yonex Goods in India

And do our BF'ers a favour by listing Yonex badminton equipments prices in India. Thanks in advance :D.

4. badmad

badmad Regular Member

thanks for the info.. but jalandhar is pretty much out of way... any specifc shops in delhi city wud be gud...