Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Stringing in RR, Austin, TX

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by PhoenixMateria, Jun 25, 2006.

1. PhoenixMateria

PhoenixMateria Regular Member

Hey everyone!

I'm currently in Canada, but I'm going to Round Rock, Austin this summer, and I don't know if there are places I can string my racket at around there. I'm playing tuesday and going thursday. :eek:

The reason I really need to know is that I'll have to up the tension because of the plastic-to-feather switch...;)

Any help would be appreciated :p

Thanks in advance.

2. badmad

badmad Regular Member

looks like i just missed u... if you are in austin by any chance, then i know a couple of places in houston... i can tell you its details... let me know...

3. PhoenixMateria

PhoenixMateria Regular Member

Thanks, but I don't think I'll bum a 2-hour drive to get my racket stringed :p

Would you happen to know any players in the Round Rock area? Brushy Creek more specifically...

4. badmad

badmad Regular Member

c'on.. if u want to add another definition to badminton fanatic, then this one would suit.. won't it?:p

i don't think i have any friend of mine in that area though...