Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

stringing machine brands and sales

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by TrunkZ69, Apr 17, 2001.

1. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    i need the price of a decent stringing machine that is sorta cheap, maybe about 200-300 dollars. and like i read somehing about clamps in a diff. thread, how many is good, i saw one, but it only has 2, is that bad?

2. Kenny

Kenny Guest

I gave you a price on the KLIPPERMATE M140 ,but for $200-300(US I assume), you would not be able to find a machine that has more than 2 clamps. This price range can only buy you a portable machine that incorporates the 'Swing Weight' tensioning design.

I don't recommend 2 clamp machines for stringing graphite rackets, especially if you want to string over 20lbs of tension. 6 clamp machines are the best but we're talking about big big bucks then!

3. Joe

Joe Guest

Not too sure about your questions. However, Badminton Alley ( http://www.badmintonalley.com ) is selling various machines that has 6 points support such as the Alpha Pioneer FL with flying clamps for $325 and Alpha Pioneer DC, similar to FL, but with fixed clamp for $475.

I recommend that you get at least 4 points support stringing machine.

Good luck.