Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

stringing pattern

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by logi, Feb 18, 2002.

1. logi

logi Guest

i found on babolats website that they are using a new patern for stringing. and they say it is better.. that's what they say :

New stringing pattern with 20 mains and 21 crosses which allows :
    - for the player : more power thanks to a better elasticity of the string bed,
    - for the stringer : earn 30 % of time during the stringing job thanks to a new axial drilling and the use of one string for one hole.

anybody ever tried to get their racket strung like that?

what do you think?.

2. logi

logi Guest

i guess nobody knows then....

3. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Sounds interesting, but exactly where on their site did you read that? I couldn't find it.

4. logi

logi Guest

http://www.babolat.com/english/badminton/technologie/sommaire/droite.html

that's where i found it.

5. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    It must only be for one specific racquet (Satellite?), the other racquets I saw on the site looks like the same as any other with shared holes at the corners.
    True, if there is a dedicated hole for each thread, the stringing time would be reduced somewhat. I wouldn't say 30% but this would depend on the particular racquet that this is compared against.
    It would be interesting to try one out.

6. logi

logi Guest

i would really like to try it but i don't have a stringing machine and i don't really know anybody who has one..

but i guess if it was for every racket on the market(the one hole one thread) pro's would get their raacket done like this..

i don't know

7. Sorry it may sound stupid, I have a question:

how to pronounce "Babolat"?

Thank you.

8. wupatrick

wupatrick New Member

Project Manager
    Can anyone help to let me know how to string a Babolat racquet - Model is Booster-Ti Thanks.