Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Stringing service atlanta area???

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Mobstermobi, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Mobstermobi

Mobstermobi New Member

Hi hi, since I am having difficulty in locating badminton stringing service here at Atlanta, GA, I am thinking of getting a stringing machine myself and set up a little website to render the service to players in the region. First of all, so they will not have as much as headache that I am having now...Secondly, they wouldn't need to worry string problems if they are hard hitters etc. Thirdly, of coz, as a source of small income, i will have the machine's cpst price cost recovered through the service. Additionally, I am college student who had some experience in stringing, HOWEVER, i am not sure if the idea is probable. It is definitely possible though...Therefore, I will appreciate your truth and honest opinions!!! Thank you!!!:D

2. yaltd41

yaltd41 Regular Member

hey there, u still doing the string service? how can i contact u, im living in Norcross. 678-600-9353 my number man.