Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Submitting posts

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by viver, Oct 16, 2004.

1. viver

viver Regular Member

This has been happening to me a few times already, more so lately. Not sure if it happens to somebody else or it has anything to do with my browser.

When done replying to others posts, I click the 'Submit Reply' button and the message that I need to login in BF so I could post my reply. The thing is that I have already logged-in to BF, otherwise I wouldn't be able to type my post. :confused:

Does any of you had also this problem?

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    happens to me as well but not on my home computer which I never log out from. But it does happen on other computers on which I log on and off from.

3. Ravster

Ravster Regular Member

I think this has to do somethign with cookies. Try clearing your cookies, then when you login into BC, forum, click on 'remember me'. Hopefully:confused: it should work

4. viver

viver Regular Member

Cheung,
    My computer is shared, so I do login when coming to BC. At my work place, there's only intranet, no outside connection. :crying:

Ravster,
    Thanks, you may be right. I'll try to remember to check the cookies. I think the 'Remeber me' is checked by default. :D

#4 viver, Oct 18, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2004