Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Suggestion: diary/blog forum?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by jajvirta, Dec 21, 2011.

1. jajvirta

jajvirta Regular Member

Programmer
    A popular form of communication in a lot of forums is a diary or blog forum in which members of the site can start their own "blog" or diary. One's blog is basically just a forum thread in this dedicated forum. The idea is that you can keep, for an example, a training/practice diary in a special thread. Obviously, others can comment on the thread. It's just a dedicated place for you to keep notes whatever badminton-related you want.

This saves you from having to set up a separate blog on some blog service (for example blogspot.com) if you feel like you don't have that relevant stuff to talk about. A forum thread is a much lighter format and you don't have to worry whether the content is "serious" enough.

I don't know if there's a more general demand for such service, but I've seen this idea adopted on many forums and it's been quite successful. I for one would be interested in keeping such a diary. I have a separate blog, but it's in Finnish and for an English blog, a forum blog/thread would suite my needs just perfectly.

2. koyeng

koyeng Regular Member

executive
  3. gunner93

gunner93 Regular Member

4. drifit

drifit Moderator

PM
    we do have blog in this forum but it is disable.
    it invites more spam than real stuff.