Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Suspect N90-III

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Renmazuo27, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Renmazuo27

Renmazuo27 Regular Member

A seller in the local classifieds has put an ad up for Li Ning N90III's "Genuine," unstrung at $140. I have a feeling it is indeed a fake but would like confirmation from you guys/ girls.

Admittedly I'm tempted at the price but would prefer not to waste that much money when i can put it towards the real thing.

Your thoughts are appreciated and thanks in advance!

$T2eC16dHJG!FFm2LOjTuBS(RVz,VTQ~~48_20.JPG $(KGrHqJ,!r!FJTINR!rRBS(RVq8lcQ~~48_20.JPG $(KGrHqN,!jUFE31cf,()BS(RWJ3V+g~~48_20.JPG $(KGrHqFHJBcFBTcf+!YIBS(RWFPpk!~~48_20.JPG $T2eC16Z,!yoFIfH4UVQUBS(RWRghDw~~48_20.JPG $T2eC16R,!yYFIcn5n)E8BS(VYWF(!g~~48_20.JPG $(KGrHqJHJEUFJ,H8PEogBS(RWh2kjw~~48_20.JPG $(KGrHqJ,!qgFI8ndqBC+BS(RWcucHQ~~48_20.JPG

2. Yellowfish

Yellowfish Regular Member

sales
    hi,
    i suspect the racket is a fake as the new 3nd generation Li Ning racket don't have a serial number on the shaft near the T Join. And they don't have an "S2" sticker on the buttcap.
    Just my 2 cents

3. soonhong79

soonhong79 Regular Member

Hi , it is fake as I own one and it does not have the serial on the shaft near the T joint. Also the bottom cap logo does not have the S2 and should have the hologram on the cone.

4. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

its a fake, no serial #s at t-joint and no S2 sticker at butt cap. the S2 is now engraved onto the shaft near the cone area.

5. Renmazuo27

Renmazuo27 Regular Member

Soonhong, out of curiosity how does it feel/play.

To everyone else, thanks for your replies.