Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Sweaty hands, karakal PU supergrip + grip powder ?

Discussion in 'Grip' started by Dominion101, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Dominion101

Dominion101 New Member

USM students
    Hi guys...i want to ask, can i use grip powder with karakal PU supergrip ? i heard that grip powder only works for towel grip...and 1 more, based on ur experience guys, how long will the karakal PU supergrip last ? fyi, i still nt have the grip powder yet as it seems like no one/shop is selling it in my area. so, can i use talc powder as an alternative ?

any advices will be greatly appreciated..:D

2. Borbor

Borbor Regular Member

i used it on my PU supergrip; but that's because it was too tacky :D

3. Dominion101

Dominion101 New Member

USM students
    u mean because ur PU supergrip is tacky and u want a 'double tacky' or u want to make it less tacky?

4. Nict_26

Nict_26 Regular Member

just a job
    Talc powder nt advisable, i haf tried and becomes sticky. I haf been using grip powder with pu grips and together with wrist band, it makes gripping a breeze....

5. DannyYan

DannyYan Regular Member

Human
    i tried to use a grip powder on a karakal super pu....the super tacky grip becomes "untacky" at all....it does the job of making the hand dry but kinda like....slippery for me...haha

6. Lucastth

Lucastth Regular Member

Student
    Yeah I agree with Danny. Personally I wouldn't recommend using grip powder on that as well (still have a whole bottle of grip powder in my bag, unused). The karakal super pu is one of the best grip I've used for tacky-ness, so depending on your frequency of play, the initial tacky feeling may probably wear off in about less than a month, but overall I think it'll last for about 2 to 3 months before it gets sort of soaked up and slippery, then you'd have to replace it.

7. DannyYan

DannyYan Regular Member

Human
    "The karakal super pu is one of the best grip I've used for tacky-ness, so depending on your frequency of play, the initial tacky feeling may probably wear off in about less than a month, but overall I think it'll last for about 2 to 3 months before it gets sort of soaked up and slippery, then you'd have to replace it." u wrote it out,u r the man! haha .. (y)