Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Swedish player in need if instructions

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Denka, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Denka

Denka Regular Member

Student, Plumber
    Greetings! My name is Dennis i come from a village called Veberöd in Southern Sweden i have many issues that i want to have solved in my gaming in Badminton. I have played now in 6 years and 3 of those was very unserious. I have been also known as the lazy boy in my club. Well i can admit i'm very tired in the mornings. And the first issue of my gaming is that i have a "crook" arm, and what i mean with that is i cant really get my whole arm up in the air when i play. Mainly for people this is not big issue but for me it is. I have played with it in 6 years in it's like a bad patch in my gaming now. i can't really play properly with that issue and i have tried everything but everytime i fall back to my old classic crook arm. And my trainer says when i play i have a great technique but in the wrong state of the arm. He says i have to get my arm in the air to be bigger in badminton and i know i have tried and we have really tried to worked on it and as i said " you cant learn old dogs to sit" (swedish phrase). But i really want to be big in badminton one day and i really want to get away from the crook arm and have a straight and nice arm when i play! I hope i get good replies from this thread and i really hope you can help me. Greets from // Denka:)

2. deano493

deano493 Regular Member

still at school
    what do you need help with