Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Swiss Open Qualifications

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2005' started by seven, Mar 15, 2005.

1. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
  2. Dzgdz

Dzgdz Regular Member

finance
    It was Mateusiak/Kostiuczyk who won in AE qualifying against YIM Bang Eun and LEE Kyung Won. This time (Swiss Open qualifying) the Koreans won against the other Polish MX pair - Logosz/Augustyn. Mateusiak/Kostiuczyk are now to play the Taipei pair to enter the main draw.

AE was the first tournament where Polish are playing also MX except MD and LD. I think Mateusiak/Kostiuczyk should be succesful and enter MX top twenty in the nearest future.

regards
    dzgdz

3. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    Yes, I saw it wasn't the same pair but they probably exchange their tactics! ;)

These polish players are already world class in WD and MD, they might well be MX pairs to follow seriously in the near future... :cool:

4. SmartCivet

SmartCivet Regular Member

SOFTWARE ENGINEER
    The WS title holder of The 2005 USA SCBA international :BEENHAKKER Brenda of NED lost to a korean double player KOR KIM Mi Young.

I also want to know if MEULENDIJKS and DE WIT have retired!I have never found they play a match after olympics games 2004.

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

De Wit has (for now) and Meulendijks had a serious injury (think it was an achilles or ACL) and still has to make a comeback ...