Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

The Hague, Netherlands

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Monster, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Monster

Monster Regular Member

Any place where we can play badminton in The Hague (Den Haag) ?

Can you provide more useful info, e.g. opening times, charges, court availabilities, players etc etc that you deem is useful?

2. teabag

teabag Regular Member

i write.
    I just got back from The Hague visiting a friend there, it didn't seem to me that there would be many badminton clubs in my opinion... It felt like a rather 'slow' city for retirees? I may be wrong. In any case, I do have a friend in a nearby city, I think its Delft, I believe he plays badminton regularly there. Are you in Brunei and moving to The Hague permanently or are you just visiting for a short while? If its the latter, I might be able to link you up with my friend in Delft if you'd just like to play a game or 2 in the region. :)

3. habsq

habsq Regular Member

Student
    Den Haag is quite a busy city. You can find a lot of badminton club there, though I am not a member of any of them. One of the club that I know is the Drop Shot Badminton Club. You can check it at http://www.bcdropshot.nl/

4. Samlikebadminto

Samlikebadminto Regular Member

QS
    habsq,

Did you know this place? Maasbracht in south east of netherland? At South East of Netherland got any badminton club?

5. Monster

Monster Regular Member

Sorry I have not been checking this thread for a while. Yes, my stay in Hague was only for a short while. I had my training there. So I thought I could meet up with new Dutch Badminton friends.

I do travel to Hague occasionally. Do let me know more of Hague B'ton clubs.