Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

The latest Racket Bag - RSL The Sheath

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by radar_s, Mar 15, 2011.

1. radar_s

radar_s Regular Member

Architect
    [​IMG]
    Model no.RC-1011[​IMG]Size195 x 645 mm
    [​IMG]
    Features 2 in 1 design-Combining the traditional Racket Cover and Racker Sleeve to become THE SHEATH Racket Cover-Thick impact resistant material yet offers light weight protection.-Minimum material, maximum protection.-Breathable allowing air to pass through to dry the handle, unlike conventional racket sleeve.-Thick back end to lock for handle with towel grip or other grip. Racket Sleeve-Once removed the shoulder strap it will become a racket sleeve, which will offer complete protection inside your large racket bag. (Explorer 3 or Explorer 2 or Explorer 1)-Stretchable and thick material , offering a tight fit with minimum material. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. malaysianfreak

malaysianfreak Regular Member

student
    woaaa....cool design!!

3. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    Look like T back for me....hehe

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    very nice design. would qualify for a design project.

but in terms of practicality, does anyone even use these single racket cover anymore?

5. druss

druss Regular Member

It is very interesting but... not practical. I use the soft individual racket bags in my 9 racket bag for every other racket to prevent them banging together and this may do the same thing but at a much higher cost I'm guessing. No one I know just carries a single racket around anymore and even if they did this case does not protect the racket well enough.