Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Ti-7, MP-33, MP-55 or CAB30MS

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by yamato, May 12, 2004.

1. yamato

yamato Regular Member

Student
    I was using Yonex Ti-6, but I found that it is not stiff enough for me, so i want to buy a new racket. I have borrowed a Ti-7 from my friend, and I found that it is quite good for me. Also, i find some racket which is stiff in flexibility, would anyone like to tell me the difference between Ti-7, MP-33, MP-55 and CAB30MS ? :confused:
    Thx

2. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    Ti-7 is light and even balance, I find it good for control and net shot. MP33 and MP55 is more in the heavy side. Mp55 is very heavy and very head heavy even more than Ti-10. I find it also very stiff.

For the Cab30MS I ahvent the chance to test it out completely yet so I canT help you but some ppl in teh forum say it feels like a MP99.