Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Tianjin Badminton

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by Notnimdab729, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Notnimdab729

Notnimdab729 Regular Member

Deputy General Manager
    Hey Guys,
    I used to travelled to Tianjin almost once every month. Wondering if any BC members up here playing badminton? There are many good locations in Tianjin for badminton. I visited four venues at the East side of the river which they called "He Dong" and they are pretty good except one. The prices charge range from RMB$20/- per hour to RMB$30/- per hour. Well, if u can read Chinese, then it is good to visit this site: http://tjbbc.go3.icpcn.com/badminton_gym.xls and u can find a number of locations for badminton. Any BC members who up her do drop a pm to me and see if I can join u for a game.:p
    Lee:D

2. Choyonn

Choyonn Regular Member

Hi guys,

Anyone playing in Tianjin? I will be moving to Tianjin soon, want to explore the badminton places there. Cheers.

3. Pauls

Pauls New Member

MD
    Hello

I am in Tianjin and would like to play at least 2 times a week. I am an experienced and played League in Ireland. I am based in Nankai Tianjin.

Paul

4. by775

by775 Regular Member

I used to play at Hedong with a club about 8 years ago. But it is too far from Nankai unless you have a car. I think you can play at Nankai University or Tianjin University which is close to Nankai.

5. dajett1

dajett1 New Member

Hello, I live in Tianjin near Yingkoudao station and im looking to play badminton during the week. Are there any groups or anyone looking for another player?

6. Rock_Raymond

Rock_Raymond New Member

Hi there, i will go back to TJ for vocation next month and would like to have a game. Anyone wanna in?

7. ryan0270

ryan0270 Regular Member

Visiting Tianjin this week (Jan 18-Jan 27) for work. If possible I'd love to get some badminton in. I'm staying at the Radison Blu Plaza; anyone know of options in that area?