Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

TiPro60 vs Ti-10

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Innocent Bystander, Jun 2, 2001.

1. which one is better for an arm player? i have been playing for about 4 years and uptil now have been using a carbonex 8. the tipro60 is much cheaper and seems to be titanium reinforced at the same place as the ti-10.
    thanks for all the replies!

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Most say that the Ti is just a gimmick. I find that it reduces shock..... Anyhow, thats my own opinion. The Ti Pro 60 and the Ti-10 are both rackets that were my no.1 before. The Ti-10 i find is better than the Ti Pro 60 as it has a larger sweetspot and has a heavier head for harder smashing.

The Ti-10 in my opinion is a better arm racket as it has a heavier head better for arm strength. But for me, i suggest that you try to change to being a wrist player. You'll be able to do much better with your wrist than your arm