Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Tired of replacing my badminton set every season

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by RickVS, Jun 20, 2007.

1. RickVS

RickVS New Member

Either the plastic poles crack or the plastic stakes break. I'm only a recreational player, however can anyone recommend a set that has steel/metal poles and stakes that won't break with a strong wind and a recommended place to purchase the set? Thanks.
    Rick

2. AMRaider

AMRaider Regular Member

This one has aluminum poles and steel stakes. Availible from Badminton Alley for about $160.. shipping might be extra. They also have a cheaper one for about $100. Best of luck.

3. Dawnmoon

Dawnmoon Regular Member

Wow that's wonderful thank you

4. RickVS

RickVS New Member

Thanks a lot

I went with the cheaper one as I don't need the full width court and my lawn mowing guy can just move it out of the way. Great link! Thanks. Rick

5. fishmilk

fishmilk Regular Member

Student
    Rick, how did you find that set? Also what material is it made of? Thanks!

6. RickVS

RickVS New Member

I like the set. It's made of what would seem to be aluminum, with a heavy duty bungee cord holding all of the pieces together. The net seems to be of good quality as well. I would like it to have been a few feet wider, but for two people, or perhaps four in tight quarters, it's fine. It's billed as a practice net, however my wife and I find it works fine for real play for the two of us. Easy to move around as well.