Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Tokyo Badminton Club in Japan

Discussion in 'Japan / Korea' started by pokopoko, Jan 6, 2006.

1. pokopoko

pokopoko New Member

2. pokopoko

pokopoko New Member

3. bad80

bad80 New Member

Attached Files:

4. demonderrick

demonderrick Regular Member

will there be a English site?

5. pongnim

pongnim Regular Member

Hi there,

My name is Pong-san and I am looking for a place to play Badminton near Midori Ward, Saitama within walking distance. I am a casual intermediate player. I also don:t speak any Japanese. Any suggestion as to where to play nearby would be appreciate. You can also email me directly at PONGNIM@YAHOO.COM
    Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you.

PONG

6. tharun960

tharun960 New Member

Hey guys and gals!

I'm in Tokyo for the week and leaving Monday 16th May. I will be staying in Akasaka from Tuesday 10th May for 3 nights. Then will find somewhere else to stay for the weekend. Any recommendations for places to play near where I am or near the central city? How much does it cost? Opening hours?

I played in S.Korea this past week for a good 5 or 6ish hours on Thursday for a cheap price at a badminton gym. Got some singles training/practice in just playing 1/2 court and full court and chose not to play many doubles games as I think I get worse if I play social doubles games.. I think I'll stick to training/singles practice while I'm here.. I'm looking for some good people to play with. Competition grade people or coaches would be great to play with.

I also have a friend in futakoshinchi who is interested in playing. Any recommendations for him?

Is there a big list of places to play badminton in Tokyo?

Thanks!

Hopefully see and play with some of you when I'm here otherwise GG.