Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

TOTAL BWF World Championships 2015 - Qualifier's List

Discussion in 'World Championships 2015' started by CLELY, May 4, 2015.

1. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

poor them...

2. bennydut

bennydut Regular Member

student
    Tough draw for top half of XD: Z/Z, Ko/Kim, Fischer/Pedersen, Ahmad/Natsir, Lee/Chau, Fuch/Michels and other two INA Pair.

While bottom half would be relatively easy for CHN pairs: Xu/Ma, Liu/Bao, Lu/Huang with the accompany Riki/Richie and top european pairs such as Kolding/Juhl, The Adcocks and Arend/Piek

3. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Just discovered this month old ruckus

[MENTION=35]badrad[/MENTION] [MENTION=13151]VegiSmash[/MENTION] [MENTION=102568]latecomer[/MENTION]
    True as stated. I did wished temporaryderailment, to help our athletes. And I wish that for all good opponents, even the ones I like.

As far as "screaming nightmare" is concerned. Quite obviously its not a term of endearment. She isn't my paramour.

4. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    OMG! Paramour! LOL! Imagine that shrieking in bed! ROTFLMAO!!! Now that would be a nightmare!