Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

TOTAL BWF World Championships 2017

Discussion in '2017 Tournaments' started by lisa bitch hannigan, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Self-employed
    Err...likewise, Sameer and Prannoy have to survive others first before meeting The Dragon. But nothing is certain, that's for sure.

Fan123 likes this.
  2. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Agreed

3. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Prannoy hona tha bhai

4. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Yes we will on our terms.

5. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Self-employed
    Peace has to be sincere and based on mutual trust and goodwill, with give and take or compromise, if necessary. Be true to your convictions, try your best not to be swayed by others, the herd instinct can be a terrible thing, often to our regret.

Fan123 likes this.
  6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Self-employed
    Peace has to be sincere and based on mutual trust and goodwill, with give and take or compromise, if necessary. Be true to your convictions, try your best not to be swayed by others, the herd instinct can be a terrible thing, often to our regret.

7. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Yet ours is the side that is insisting on mutual withdrawal before peace talks and theirs is the side that wants us to unilaterally withdraw.

8. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Self-employed
    Where's the boundary ? Between China and India or China and Bhutan, even if it's the so-called disputed territory (blame the British colonial masters who left behind such a mess; we've to get the historical facts right)? I suggest we leave such politics out of this forum, I don't suppose anybody else is interested here.

Fan123 likes this.
  9. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Is it just me, or all your "sentiments" or "thoughts" always sound like a lonely guy living in disbelief, pleading others to believe in himself often going out of way/carried away in doing so..
    I am really sorry for the usage of words, I just wasn't able to put it in a diff way.
    Also, feel free to avoid/ignore it, it's just how I feel.

virusvoodoo, Fan123, nokh88 and 2 others like this.
  10. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

I am very disappointed with Nilesh calling Justin a 'lonely guy in disbelief '. What?

That's a sad conclusion for any member let alone one of The GOAT members of Badminton Central.

Having participated in more than 1000 conversations and discussions with Justin L, I can safely remark that he possesses a very sound mind and a ton of experience related to the circle of life. A true friend really who has helped me to adapt to the Chinese Badminton and increased my vision about worldly matters.

Justin L likes this.
  11. Master

Master Regular Member

Hit Harder, Hit Better, Hit Faster, Hit Stronger, Hit Like a Champion

World Champion, Hit Like a World Champion

12. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Well, at least you realised. It has been going on since 1969......................
    Better late than never.
    The ignore button is very useful.

13. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Please don't get me wrong, if you read my post carefully I apologized for the very words, I just failed to put it in any other way.
    And if you've followed me, I've quoted and liked several of his posts, knowledge yes is exceptional, the way not so much, the tone please don't get me started on that.

PS: the word "lonely" here is in reference to his beliefs (most of the time) (atleast the one posted here) which would mean that him and only him relates to them. Please don't sway things in another direction, raging a fire with spices.
    If you know me at all, I know better than to call people names and go "personal" unlike some other members here.

"GOAT" memebers, lol, everybody is equal right? Yeah I understand what you are trying to say there, but the way you put it, not so much, see that's the issue. People need to know how to put there "thoughts" everything, has to be placed in a way, where it can be discussed further in both paths, and should NEVER be placed as a statement, often forcing your opinion/belief/thought on others.

In this particular incidence even I've failed to "put" it in a just way, hence the apology. I have noticed it for months now, and had to put it in one way or the other. Extremely sorry if that was too much for anybody else.

#393 nilesh123, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  14. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

I believe a private conversation with him would have been a better way to clear any misunderstanding or to get into details of his life philosophy.

Fan123 and lippro like this.
  15. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Self-employed
    Thank you so much for your kind understanding and sincere appreciation. I too have benefited much from your mutlivarious posts, esp those on Lin Dan, usually expressed in your entertaining and witty manner, often making for enjoyable reading.

You may be young but intelligent and mature for your age. Keep it up.

#395 Justin L, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Fan123 likes this.
  16. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Yeah, that would be ideal, if I had issue with anything "personal". Which just FYI not something I do (building up grudges and going personal). I had a mild issue of just the way things are put in words and the tone of it.
    Also, I can't be a flatter bug and butter up people just to get in their good books, I believe one should express his/her feelings if he/she can do it in a way without hurting any living entity.
    Enough said on this matter, nor do I expect somebody else jumping in with inadequate info about the the case.
    Thanks

Fan123 likes this.
  17. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Equally disappointed with mera chota munna Foxy bringing friendship and sport over national interest. Everyone likes Justin. He is a friend to all. And an asset here at BC and everywhere else too given his skillset and persona. However me and Nilesh were discussing with him on an entirely different topic that involves more than just life and death. Clash of Civilizations. Dont trivialise the lives of my (and your) brethren by equating it with a sport.

BTW I remember last year I supported you when all other compatriots were ganging on you Foxy for supporting Dan vs Sri. I remember you saying then that patriotism is proved at times of war. I agreed.

That time is upon us. I am volunteering to fight for Our Motherland. Hope you will enlist too and have my back at the battlefield. Jai Hind!!!!!

18. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    And everyone else also loves and adores Justin. But here the matter being discussed was well above PERSONAL likes/dislikes.
    Everyone here knows I grew up a LD fan.
    Everyone here knows LD is in the army.
    And I just stated, I am enlsting if war is forced on us.
    You get the drift.
    Situation like these dont see personal likes and dislikes.

19. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Having that since yesterday.

20. shreyas666

shreyas666 Regular Member

Electronics Engineer
    Can we all stop at this kind of bickering? Pls keep it all civil.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Fan123 likes this.