Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Toughest Opponent

Discussion in 'Thomas Laybourn Forum' started by Fook90, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Fook90

Fook90 Regular Member

Student
    Hi Laybourn,

Who do you think is the toughest opponent you have played. And have you ever play with Choong Tan Fook or any Indonesian doubles ? Were they good ?

Anyway how old and tall are you ? I cant find your age on the IBF website but surprised to discover that Micheal Lamp is 193 cm. I feel that you are taller than him but you dun seem taller than 190cm

2. Laybourn

Laybourn Regular Member

Hi Fook90

Well we just played Alven and Luluk of Indonesia and lost i 3 sets. We played Halim and Wijaya from Indo and lost 15.5 15.13 but it was a good match. I think Halim and Wijaya are the toughest we have played from Indo, but offcourse the toughest one were Ha and Kim from Korea, that was 2 years ago and we really got a beatin :eek:

I am 26 and 182 cm tall. It is correct that Michael Lamp is 193, but maybe you are mixing Michael and my partner together because Peter Steffensen is only 179.

I hope that clears your answers.

Thomas