Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Towel Grip (MY)

Discussion in 'Grip' started by jayheatz, Feb 7, 2013.

1. jayheatz

jayheatz Regular Member

Student
    Sup guys
    Just wanna introduce u some towel grip i came across and im really happy about it and ordered 1 roll
    Its a vonex Towel grip,it just got sent to me this morning and i replace my old grip with the towel grip.Going to play later this afternoon
    first impression : really awesome feeling (Seriously,try it to believe it),no slip,great bright look(if u choose the brighter colour which i chose yellow)
    will give a full review tomorrow or if im not lazy will be around midnight :cool:
    Here's a picture
    31614_410556092350240_1612741290_n.jpg
    for those asking where i bought it : Go facebook and search up : Forever Perfume & Pro Sport ( Im not promoting or anything but it just feels really great and cheap that i have to share it) Price is around RM48 but there are 3 types : Durable, soft, and thick (i Chose durable)Price may vary on where you stay and which 1 u choose (Durable,Soft,Thick)
    Hope u like it :D

2. jayheatz

jayheatz Regular Member

Student
    well had a rough 3 hours with the racket and must say,it perfomed really well..it gave me a firm grip and feels really good with my hand. im a heavy sweater and usually after a hard session the grip would have been roughed up or harden quite a abit but in this case it was quite the same. i didnt put powder but it feels better without it tbh. the only thing i didnt like was it was not thick enough as i didnt overlap it..well that was my fault in my half so yeah...a great buy :)

3. johnnycorcoran

johnnycorcoran Regular Member

Photographer
    How did you buy it? I was on facebook wanted to buy on and made a comment, no reply