Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

towel grip substitute

Discussion in 'Grip' started by hobbidude, Oct 4, 2009.

1. hobbidude

hobbidude Regular Member

SAIT student
    Hey all,

Long time player but newer to this forum so if this post is a repost, please feel free to redirect me.

Just wondering what alternative is there to towel grip. In the past i just used the stock grip and whore a leather racquet glove but man was there some smell and wear. So i was introduced to towel grip. Been using it for a couple of year but now want something better. I like the feel and added thickness of the towl grip but i can add a fair amount of weight and doest eventual mold to your hand. What would anyone recommend for a sure feeling grip thats lightweight (for performance) and still work as well as a towel grip?

Thanks in advance

2. sihker

sihker Regular Member

Don't whore around :p But jokes aside, why don't you use replacement grip for a racquet. If it loses its tackiness, you just replace it. And if it is not summer, the sweat is not that big issue.
    I found, that only in summer I miss towel grips, any other time, replacement grip or even overgrip is just fine.