Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

training in kl with national coach....

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by justme86, Nov 30, 2004.

1. justme86

justme86 Regular Member

Student
    hey everyone....

il be in malaysia in july/august time with my friend and we both play county(state) level in england. we are looking for a good coach or training camp near or in kl where we could train intesivly for a period of 2-4 weeks.

i was wondering if anybody could give me contacts of national/state coaches who would be able to help us with our trainnig.....accomodation would be no problem as iv got realitives in malaysia. i recently spoke to a player who was visiting england and he says that he plays for kl state and trained under ong ewe hock ? and that he could possibly help us.....

neways any help with contacts where we can train would be great

thanks in advance

2. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    i invite players with similar needs as justme86 to pm me about training in Malaysia.

and dont worry about accomodation. this is an opportunity not to miss out on.

jug

i hope i havent broken any rule by posting this tho........

3. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

-

Get in touch with KLBA secretary -

Mohamad_klba@yahoo.com