Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Training Schedule - Suggestions

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by Tharitha, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Tharitha

Tharitha Regular Member

Student
    Hey B'Cers
    I know some of you guys are very knowledgeable so this is a genuine request for some help!
    I am a 15 year old shuttler and I have had quite a promising year in the junior U-15 circuit in 2012, I reached the QF's and SF's of a few national tournaments. This year is the off-season as because of the age difference I don't think I will be able to make quite a impact on the tour so I want to focus on improving my overall game.
    I'm quite a defensive player who likes to control the net and loves to rally and drop. I need to train in my deception and overhead power. This year I'm willing to invest around 5 hours per day in training daily to reach the top of the junior level so guys can any of you suggest a suitable training plan which includes both gym work and training drills and pacing so I can improve my speed, footwork and stamina.
    Thanks
    -IK- :eek:

2. Tharitha

Tharitha Regular Member

Student
    Any help guys??
    -IK-