Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

uluh dayak

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by uluh dayak, Jul 25, 2005.

1. uluh dayak

uluh dayak Regular Member

hi evry body. i join recently by the name uluh dayak. found this forum by accident when i was trying to look for susi susanti. i've been her fan a long time ago while growing up in her era. i used to play badminton a lot in my younger years, when our windy backyard seems to be a perfect place to play.
    i've been away from home since i was a 12 years old. that was the year susi won olympic gold.
    it kept me away from badminton. i play football more those days. recently things have brought me to my childhood memories, and there was she. so ifound this site.
    i read a few thread and i thought u guys are hillarious and passionate about this game. it took me sometime to decide joining this forum since i have only recently been introduced to internet and my english stink:)confused: i use stink correctly right? i'm not so sure).
    thats all 4 now, please accept me with open hands:eek:

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    All of us definately welcome any badminton fanatic , either your are a beginner to expert, 5yrs old kid or even if you are 150yrs old. We gladly welcome you to BCBF uluh dayak!

3. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    yay!:D another indonesian! (sama dong ma gw)WELCOME!

4. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome uluh dayak! :D Always happy to have another join our family.

-dave