Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Venue: Tampines Sports Hall Time: Saturday 8pm-10pm (STyLc BC)

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by leonheart88, Aug 16, 2010.

1. leonheart88

leonheart88 Regular Member

Coaching Philosophy
    Carry out my role based on my experience, knowledge, values, opinions and beliefs. One of the strongest benefits arising from a consistent and sincere approach to coaching is trust. A strong bond between coach and athlete leads to higher levels of commitment and athletic performance.

Venue: Tampines Sports Hall
    Time: Saturday 8pm-10pm (Every Week)
    Level: Beginner to Advanced

Our academy has been confirmed at Tampines Sports Hall at the time being and it has been running for 4 months till now. However, we only manage to have 8 permanent trainees at the time being and we are constantly looking for more trainees who are willing to join us permanently as we hope that we can form a team of 12 who are consistently and passionately attend our training every week.

Anyone interested can look for us through:
    +6596229960 (Kent) cheekien81@hotmail.com
    +60168880760 (Leon) leonheart_bss@hotmail.com
    +60127818585 (Wilson) stng@sanyo-my.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=115926821752183&ref=ts

Practices wont make perfect, only Perfect practices make perfect.:)

Regards,
    Leon