Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Verifying My Badminton Store in Hong Kong.

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by black man, Jun 22, 2005.

1. black man

black man Regular Member

Banking Staff
    I found the price and Free Shipping Worldwide policy on this www.mybadmintonstore.com is so attracted. But I wonder if they supply genuine Yonex, not fake ones? pls any one who dealed with this store online verify if i could trust this site and have a deal with them. Tks so much.

2. Dave18

Dave18 Regular Member

Student
    From what I hear other people say on this forum. They are reliable and genuine. Give them a shot.

3. legendarycroc

legendarycroc Regular Member

school
    the website didnt work, how mcuh is it there..?

4. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

Works now. It is a little slow. I think it's partly due to the resized images.

FWIW, I ordered some grommets and a box of BG-65s. Two shipments about a couple of weeks apart at the beginning of the month. Neither of them have arrived, yet. <shrug> They said they've shipped them via airmail.

Their customer service seems to be on the ball. They didn't have the box of 10 BG-65s in white that I want and they promptly sent me an email as well as left a voicemail notifying me of that fact and what my options were.

5. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

A quick update: The grommets just arrived last night. Shipped on 6/9 from HK. So, about 2 weeks?

All in all, not bad. Just need to plan well in advance and don't expect things to arrive overnight.