Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Victor Artery Tec Ti 100?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by dwrecckk, Oct 13, 2010.

1. dwrecckk

dwrecckk Regular Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Hey, I'm new to badmintoncentral, and badminton in general. I've been doing some research on raquets and it seems like many people enjoy Victor rackets as a cheap alternative to higher end Yonex. I can find lots of threads about people talking about the Victor Artery Tec Ti 95/98/99, but there seems to be NONE at all about the 100 and the 101. I even checked victor's north american and chinese website and it doesn't even list it on the product page???

Has anyone used this racket? I am under the impression that perhaps it isn't called a Ti 100 in asia, and perhaps they only released it under this name in the US? Could it be a rebranded TI-99 in a lighter weight? Any light you guys could shed on the issue would be a huge help. I ordered one of these yesterday on an impulse but its a little unsettling that I can't even find any information or specs on its existance on this forum or the official Victor website.