Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Victor counterfeit proof sticker

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Swimmingly, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Swimmingly

Swimmingly New Member

None
    Just wondering, must the Victor counterfeit proof sticker be on EVERY victor racket? Just went to a shop in Queensway and saw that the Victor rackets at a shop do not have the sticker on it. The grip was just wrapped in plastic. It is possible that the racket is fake?

2. Mr.Seafood

Mr.Seafood Regular Member

Student
    Yup definitely, I bought victor from E-link 2 weeks ago , and was asking why my victor got 2 wrapped plastic. Chris said to avoid fake racket , the first layer just plastic , the second one is plastic that come up with hologram sticker

3. piakyou

piakyou Regular Member

Mr. Seafood do you mind to post a photo of ur victor if it stil there ? i wish to know how it should looks like with the hologram sticker because msot of the victor that i saw also without sticker. thank you very much