Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Victor manual machines

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Matsumo, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Matsumo

Matsumo Regular Member

Sales Manager
  2. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

Master Racket Technician (MRT) & Certification Tes
    Not sure about the first one's mounting system... Also seems like it'll be a pain to not cover shared holes with those huge supports.

The second one is a clone of the Progression 602 FC. I've had the crank version of that machine and it is a great machine for the price.

3. heroclass

heroclass Regular Member

I have the Progression 602FC right now. It is a good machine and can produce good string jobs, however it is drop weight and also a bit tricky in setting up for a badminton racquet.

4. Matsumo

Matsumo Regular Member

Sales Manager
    [MENTION=75572]yan.v[/MENTION] Yes that was also mine thought about the pushdown mountsystem.

@ heroclass Thank you i heard many great things about the 602FC

5. jerby

jerby Regular Member

Definately don't buy the first one, tension only goes up to ±11kg and the mounting system is a bit shaky.
    At 11kg I could sometimes hear the leather from the supports 'squeeking' as the racket moved inside it.
    However, both are way to expensive.

If you want to buy a decent dropweight, I recommend Powertennis.nl http://www.powertennis.nl/bespanmachines/hefboom-bespanmachines/pros-pro-warrior-i/1101/
    If you want a good dropweight, I'd say http://www.tennisdirect.nl/bespannen/bespanmachines/penta-premium-stringer-3600.html Premium Stringers from Tyger are good. (1 knob to turn for both side-supports, solid build quality)

6. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    I have the second machine and it is very good for the price.