Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Victor Meteor X80 vs.Li-Ning N55-II

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Cheetah, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Cheetah

Cheetah Regular Member

Student
    Hi,
    I am currently playing with the MX80 but it's too stiff for me. I am quite interested in th N55, as it's stiff and head heavy.

I've already played with the N90 but it was too head-heavy.

How do you compare the N55-II to the MX80 / SW35 (I played with the SW35 before

hope you can help me :)

2. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    I have all the racquets you listed (except it is N55-I) and the N55 is the most all rounder. It is easiest to use compare to MX80 and SW35.

3. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

yup, the N55-I/II are both all rounders since its not too stiff (medium+), not too head heavy (290mm bp) and there is a N55-II S too, it has a 295bp. N55 is comparible to an ARC10 but fully upgraded.

the N55-II has a totally different swing from N55-I due to its shaft near the head being thinner than near the grip. It will throw you off. Once you get it though, its worth it. But i know some who never do :S

Value wise, you might be better off with the SW35 or if your current MX80 is 3U, try to swap for a 4U one, it'll bend more :D

4. Swiftlegend

Swiftlegend Regular Member

Student
    I have an ARC 10 and an N-55(I). I would say my smashes are stronger with the N-55, i can definately feel its flexier. The N-55 is a nice racket to play with but it isn't that fast to swing with - that would be my only critiscism.