Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Victor MX London question

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Valxen, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Valxen

Valxen Regular Member

University Student
    Right so a while ago I used to use a Voltric 70 but converted to an Arcsaber 8DX in favour of more control, however I miss the slight head heaviness of the Voltric 70

The MX london is apparently a repaint of the MX70?

How does the MX london compare to the voltric 70 and Arcsaber 8DX?

2. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    I can't talk for the MX London but I can tell you I've just gone from an 8DX to a MXJJS and I love it. It's just as good as the 8DX for net and midcourt play with a bit more weight and a faster frame for back of the court work where the 8DX struggled for me.

3. Elisha

Elisha Regular Member

Not exactly a repaint. The London supposedly feels different. It's a gorgeous looking racket it person. But I concur with [MENTION=96935]dbswansea[/MENTION] that the JJS is a nice racket.

4. skyz82

skyz82 Regular Member

Marketing
    I think the MX London stiffness is somewhere between the MX70 n the MX80. And it is definitely head heavier than 8DX.