Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

VICTOR SH8600ACE-F Sizing... Help needed!/ Recommendation

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by J-Dragon, Aug 29, 2012.

1. J-Dragon

J-Dragon Regular Member

Hey guys, last year i bought a pair of VICTOR SH8600ACE-F and i ordered them in size 9. If i remember correctly, at that time, i used to wear 8.5 in regular shoes, but wanted to get them a little bit bigger just to make sure they fit me. After playing a few games, I realized that my feet were hurting because of the shoes. At first, i thought it was because my shoes didn't have the time to "adjust" to my feet so i kept playing with them. About 3 months later, I realized that the shoes were just too small for me... Badminton season is starting soon and I want to buy myself a new pair of badminton shoes because I have been playing with NIKE running shoes for the past few months. I was thinking of being myself the SH9000ACE-E and wanted to know what size I should get. I now wear Size 9 in regular shoes and I'm ordering them from Eric(Squash_mart). Please help! If not, can you guys recommend me other good shoes that have good insoles since I have touchy knees. THANKS Budget ~100$

2. canti

canti Regular Member

Student
    i woudlnt reccomend 9000 if you want heavy cushion, i would say go with yonex for that