Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

video demos of training

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by dan ursu, Apr 11, 2009.

1. dan ursu

dan ursu New Member

doctor
    My son loves badminton.He is a beginer and trains 5 evenings/week.He is 10yrs old and i try hard to help him out with informations.Unfortunately my english is not accurate so i might not understand technic words to explain them to him. So i am lookink for VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS and GRAPHIC PRESENTATIONS of training setions.Please point me in the right direction,sites etc. Dan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. chubawamba

chubawamba Regular Member

Student
    Whats language are you talking?

3. gamepurpose

gamepurpose Regular Member

unemployeed
    shouldn't your son speak the same language as you do?
    i'm not going into personal stuffs, but what i THINK, and what i think only is, you should always teach your kid the language you're speak as well as the language that well used in this society, which in ur case english.
    well that doesn't help i guess, but i'll say try youtube
    even though it has some beginners trying to be all pro and start video taping themselves TRY to teach the beginner. But i'm assuming, because you said "Unfortunately my english is not accurate so i might not understand technic words to explain them to him" Therefore, i'm thinkin you good at badminton or actually decent at the sport. So you should able to find an actually good video demonstration for your son.