Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Visiting San Jose

Discussion in 'USA West' started by Miguelito, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Miguelito

Miguelito Regular Member

Hi BC-ers !

I'll be in San Jose from 21 to 28 of April and I'm looking for someone to play with.

If you are interested in playing a few games against an intermediate-level frenchie, do not hesitate to PM me.

Cheers !

Mig'

2. SystemicAnomaly

SystemicAnomaly Regular Member

independently unwealthy, part-time tennis instruct
    Try dropping in at one of the clubs in the area -- Smash City (Milipitas), BinTang (Sunnyvale), or UBC (Fremont). I think that they all have mid-day sessions (~11am to 2pm) and evening sessions (after 5pm). You can probably pick up games at any of these places.

Smash City & UBC probably have the best lighting. BinTang has the most joint-friendly floors (and the ppl there are friendly as well).

I'm often at BinTang on Mon & Wed nites after 7pm. They often stay open til past 11pm. Usually the least crowded nites are Mon & Tues. Mid-day sessions at Smash City aren't usually very crowded either.