Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

voltric 5 frame is weak ?????

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by navin anbu, Sep 23, 2012.

1. navin anbu

navin anbu New Member

hi' i came to know that frame of voltric 5 is weaker as compared to other racquect:::it is true that vt 5 frame is weak ??it means that it ll broke when i m accidently hit any solids etc?????????????

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i've never purposely break a racket before but i can assume that if you're going to hit something solid with any racket the odds are it's going to break. i have looked over the voltric line and they are all made similarly in shape and form. maybe not the material between models, but the shape is the same i believe.

3. maxout

maxout Regular Member

Any racquet made with GRAPHITE as its base material will crack if you hit it against anything solid including your double partner's head esp if the numbskull whacked a sitter smash at the front of the net into the net !! :D

4. Desouled

Desouled Regular Member

Desk
    Yup, Maxout's right. Graphite's only strong in one direction. Hit it against the grain and you'll get yourself a visit to the racket store for a new one.

5. sayshh

sayshh Regular Member

One of our club member uses a VT5 and has been playing for more than a year with that racket.

Apart from the regular paint chips and wear-and-tear he hasn't had any problems with the durability.

6. navin anbu

navin anbu New Member

thank you for your information ,any way i m gonna buy a vt 5 and keep it to hit the shuttle only :)

7. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    that's a good decision......to hit the shuttles only :)

just witness someone cracked a nano9900 this past wkend, i was heart broken.

8. navin anbu

navin anbu New Member

yeah ,i brought my vt 5 it's greater than my expectations :) thank u for u info ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it also has a sexy designs of colour full graphics :)