Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

WTB: Wanted - Genuine Yonex ARC Saber 100 LTD edition made in Japan (with original bag)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Ssatpathy, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Ssatpathy

Ssatpathy New Member

Looking to purchase a genuine Yonex Arc Saber 100 LTD edition racket ( 100th anniversary of the All England Open commemorative issue).

I want the made in Japan version with original bags. Will consider lightly used in great condition but will need Serial #s and photos of racket with Serial numbers showing that I will validate before I pay. Cost will need to cover shipping w/ insurance to the U.S.

Cheers,

-S. Satpathy

2. jimmylow

jimmylow Regular Member

interior designer
    How much b offer friend ?

3. Ssatpathy

Ssatpathy New Member

Offer

Offer will depend on condition but I am looking at a range of $150 (gently used) -$ 200 (mint) + actual shipping costs, which I consider a fair offer.

Payment to be remitted thru Paypal. Hope that answers all questions.

Cheers

S.Satpathy

4. Ssatpathy

Ssatpathy New Member

I am assuming no one is interested in selling one of these ! Heck in that case I'll just buy a new one from Badminton Alley.