Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

what about opportunities to training in other countries?

Discussion in 'Places to play / Clubs / Local Events' started by suslikx, Apr 28, 2007.

1. suslikx

suslikx New Member

Hi! i live in Latvia ( if someone dont know - it's in Europe ;) and i am playing for 6 years badminton. we have hard situation with trainnings in latvia, that why i am looking for opportunities to training in other contries, it doesnt matter where! and i also heard about Badminton centr in Guandjou...
    Please, help!
    Monika

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
  3. webolution

webolution Regular Member

Hi Monika

I am Swiss and live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia since 1 year ... great and quite affordable place to train. Let me know and I can send you some more information.
    Otherwise, Denmark will be much closer for you and they have excellent facilities and trainers there too - can provide some information on possibilities in Denmark as well if you want.
    Cheers
    Andy

4. suslikx

suslikx New Member

Hi! About Malaysia - if you will send me more information, i woud be glad! Now i have the offer to train in Kopenhagen, Denmark. But there is one problem, i'm too yung, taht whay in June i'll go for one week to training. As i know the name of general person is Maikl Kielce - something like that. its a world badminton univercity.