Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

What does the SP in Yonex rackets stand for?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Geoff, Apr 23, 2000.

1. Geoff

Geoff Guest

<html>Does anyone know what the SP in yonex rackets stand for?<br>I have a Ti 10 Long SP bought from Hong Kong but i know a person who bought it for much more here and doesn't have SP<p>BTW....has ne one heard of LEVEL brand BAdminton rackets?....There supposed to be from Holland or soemthing...
    </html>

2. Richard

Richard Guest

<html>I read it once somewhere that SP indicate that the racket is a Asian version. Many of the SP racket carries the Indonesia Badminton Federation Logo. In Singapore lots of Yonex racket are SP version.<br>Richard<p>: Does anyone know what the SP in yonex rackets stand for?<br>: I have a Ti 10 Long SP bought from Hong Kong but i know a person who bought it for much more here and doesn't have SP<p>: BTW....has ne one heard of LEVEL brand BAdminton rackets?....There supposed to be from Holland or soemthing...<p>
    </html>

3. raymond

raymond Regular Member

Top Secret
    <html>Could it be Swing Power System...this is part of the Yonex multiple racquet design...it offers 4 diferent spec based on weight, flex and balance point. <p>: I read it once somewhere that SP indicate that the racket is a Asian version. Many of the SP racket carries the Indonesia Badminton Federation Logo. In Singapore lots of Yonex racket are SP version.<br>: Richard<p>: : Does anyone know what the SP in yonex rackets stand for?<br>: : I have a Ti 10 Long SP bought from Hong Kong but i know a person who bought it for much more here and doesn't have SP<p>: : BTW....has ne one heard of LEVEL brand BAdminton rackets?....There supposed to be from Holland or soemthing...<p>
    </html>

4. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    <html>No it is not, becuase I seen other rackets(non swing power) and it shows SP (ie. Cab 22). There are other lables I beliveve like TW(Taiwan) or soemthing like that.<p>: Could it be Swing Power System...this is part of the Yonex multiple racquet design...it offers 4 diferent spec based on weight, flex and balance point. <p>: : I read it once somewhere that SP indicate that the racket is a Asian version. Many of the SP racket carries the Indonesia Badminton Federation Logo. In Singapore lots of Yonex racket are SP version.<br>: : Richard<p>: : : Does anyone know what the SP in yonex rackets stand for?<br>: : : I have a Ti 10 Long SP bought from Hong Kong but i know a person who bought it for much more here and doesn't have SP<p>: : : BTW....has ne one heard of LEVEL brand BAdminton rackets?....There supposed to be from Holland or soemthing...<p>
    </html>