Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

What exactly happened to Kim Dong Moon

Discussion in '2001 Sudirman Cup / World Championships' started by Adel, May 30, 2001.

1. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Harlow,

I've been reading quite a lot of posts over the past few mths regarding the disappearance of Kim DM. Here's a little sth I got from the Chinabadminton forum:
    Apparently, he's been injured, not so much physically as emotionally (after his bomb-out at the Olympics), to the extent that he was even considering HANGING UP HIS RACKET. So he took a 5 MONTH BREAK from competition (with or without the back injury) to think things over and is now prepared to make a comeback.

The Chinabadminton page reads like a gossip column during high-profile tournaments, which explains why I've been upping my visits there =P

All the best to Kim, though!

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    But Ha/Kim won the Korean Open (if my failing memory serves me correctly), right?

3. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Yeah, he took a break AFTER that.

4. May

May Guest

can i ask u where u get the patience to read through the stuff there???? cos i sure as hell dun have the patience to seat @ the comp, a chinese english dictionary on my lap, wading through the words.

5. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    My Chinese is pretty strong, that's why *ego*
    Plus I take it as an opportunity to keep in touch with the language, having not touched it for two years in school.