Separate names with a comma.
Thanks for visiting us!
Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.
Click here for a FREE account!
Discussion in 'Hong Kong Open / China Open 2011' started by Cheung, Nov 18, 2011.
As per title........
1. Too much good food last night that I'm barely walk.
2. The fortune teller told me that playing today will bring me bad luck.
3. I drank too much last night celebrating Chinese's bronze medal in Volleyball World Cup.
none. they dont need it to get top 4 spots.
depend on the outcome of lcw vs ld
makes it easier that they scheduled LD/LCW earlier than CL/CJ!
but in either case, shouldn't CJ go through if olympics qualification is higher priority?
1) All that clicking of unauthorized cameras in the stands gave me a headache.
2) WSX's god awful shrieking gave me a headache'
3) Listening to LYB gives me a headache
4) I have a headache
If I'm the organizer, I will definitely put LCW/LD the last match of the day. That's the match everyone wants to watch. ... Unless LYB or CBA has enough influence to ask the organizer to schedule the other way.
1) CJ - back pain struck me again.
2) CL - Guru gave me lots of problem yesterday afternoon, so I need a rest today to prepare myself for Shanghai.
3) CL/CJ - Boss said next week gonna be my turn to win anyway.
it's only in the middle of the qualification period
cj can go more tournament
if lcw is through,no point for cj to play lcw since he will lost
Why Hong Kong cold water is so clean not like Singapore's can make someone stomachache one....???
it might take effect sooner or later
CJ will lose , even with walkover advantage? CHN never take chances, even at the half way mark, that s why they have to arrange for the CO redraw, which looks rigged. CJ has to advance, to boost his confidence,with the best opportunity to defeat LCW. Look at CL s body language after taking out LCW in JO. He now faces LCW, strutting like a peacock. Compare his body language before JO. World of difference in attitude.
HKO organizers are very greedy people. They wanna maximize revenue so they split their QF and SF. The afternoon schedule is telecast worldwide but not the evening session. But two WD matches out of five? Sure, people may get a ticket just to watch LCW vs LD. But it s a raw deal for the TV audience. Why can t they schedule the XD TPE match for the afternoon?