Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Where are the Guides?

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by rAInMo9, May 31, 2010.

1. rAInMo9

rAInMo9 Regular Member

Hi everyone,

I just took my first badminton class today, and I just found this site; in some of the stickies I see references to "guides" on badmintoncentral.com, but I am unable to find where these "guides" are. Can someone please tell me where these guides are located? Thanks.

2. visor

visor Regular Member

3. rAInMo9

rAInMo9 Regular Member

Oh ok thanks; I actually already found that site but was unsure if all of the guides referred to on this site were contained in that website.

4. Gollum

Gollum Regular Member

I think it's actually a little confusing. For example, kwun's sticky thread "for those who are starting badminton" says:

I wrote that guide back in September 2004, and for several years it lived here on BC. Yet as far as I can tell, it no longer exists (well, I have my own copy...).

There also used to be a number of other articles (by other authors). I can't find these either.

In January 2008 I published a new grips guide, which marked the start of my Badminton Bible. This newer grips guide supersedes the old one.

5. pcyong

pcyong Regular Member

Professional
    This site is really really helpful .. :)